FORMING THOUGHTS

A place for Pizza

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

The Joys Of Jig

So I roll by the AGO house today to say hi to my guys from camp... Anyway Rooph is there hanging out too and it's looking good. Now let it be known that I haven't been a stranger, I have been buy a few times this semester (not on raids). I even helped Metro fix his car one time. So the first bitter words out of Jig's mouth are "what are you doing here". I mean that's cool and all to hurt other peoples feelings. I was hoping for more of a "oh my favorite Dean, I'm so glad you graced us with your presence"! So Jig's like I'm going to cook pancakes... and I'm like "your cooking some for me right". So he didn't cook any for me, and he threw out the pancakes he cooked for himself because they were so nasty. How do you mess up pancakes? I guess it's ok then...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home