FORMING THOUGHTS

A place for Pizza

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

DEATH TO COMPUTERS

my computer died today its new and i have fallen in love i almost daily check it for viruses and parasites this morning when i turned it on it just gave up the ghost well almost it did give me a black screen that said hp invent so i guess you could say it is a vegtable

i took it to best buy to excersize her will or warrenty they informed me that we would have to seperate for two to three weeks and when she came back she might not remember me i ranted and raved and cried for over an hour quite a sufficent waste of the managers time he finally wanted to get rid of me and told me he would exchange it but i would have to build a relationship with a new computer not ok

i took her home and operated i switched her brain with my roommates computer and saved her memory in an external brain well when she gets put back together she may not be exactly the same but she will still love me

i will take her back in tomrrow and say goodby to her lifeless body

i am a hero

1 Comments:

  • At 10:10 AM, Blogger thesmallblondeone said…

    Hey, Wyatt!
    So I was looking through Adelaide's latest, and I saw 'Destroyer' had left a comment. Who the heck is this? I wondered. So I clicked it, but never in my wildest dreams would I have imagined that Daniel Tyack had opened a blog, and actually had found enjoyment from writing in it. By the way, I'm so sorry about your loss... you know the computer thing. It's hard losing a loved one. I just recently lost a CD player... By the way, this is Arrow. And yeah, it's not fair that you have to sign up to comment now-- you never used to. Anyway, if you like this stuff, check out the Indian Hills Camp xanga sites-- that's where all the action is. Go to www.xanga.com and look for a ring called Indian Hills Camp. There's a bunch of our journal things.
    See ya later!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home