FORMING THOUGHTS

A place for Pizza

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

TO ALL YE MUSH HEADS

Recently I have recieve alot of flack for having a Blog. (Yes Dodge, I know your reading this) And I would like to make things clear for all of you with limited understanding. I do as I please, as long as it's morally correct and dosen't go against anything I believe in. Right now I want to blog...so I do it. If I don't want to I wont. If you are doing anything because you think it is cool, stop until you really want to. This is how I will live my life.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hahahahahhahahaha!!!! from liz

     
  • At 9:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Are you saying that as long as I feel that it is alright I can do it? I like that theology. I'm gonna go have a beer or ten. New in SD. ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home