my stupid dog
So yesterday, I took my dog Norman to the local coffee shop (which is tasty and has free wireless web!) Anyway, whenever we go back to the truck, I always let him off his leash and he, in a single bound, jumps over the side of the truck and lands in the bed. The dogs got hops! Well yesterday we were walking back to the truck and I let him off his leash. He ran towards the truck, which was parked next to a nice older jaguar, took a look at the truck, a look at the jaguar, a look at the truck, and proceeded to jump into the back of the jaguar. The problem with this was the jaguar didn't have a back to jump into, it was a jaguar not a truck. Instead of landing in the bed, which it didn't have, he landed right on the trunk. He paused and looked very confused as I spouted "Christian profanities” Like "oh fiddledeedee” and "you bodaggot". Fearing for his life he proceeded to scramble off the back of the jag and back into my truck, not even stopping to look back at all of the light claw scratches he made. Well luckily it was a person I knew, the wife of the assistant pastor at our church but I am still paying for the detailer to buff out the scratches!



11 Comments:
At 7:34 PM,
Brittany Keener said…
Nice one ...
Since when have you had a dog? Did I miss something?
At 11:58 PM,
thesmallblondeone said…
Thank you for making me a link... I'll forgive you for the name you gave me...
At 9:21 AM,
Unknown said…
Norm for Fire Board
At 1:56 PM,
Anonymous said…
buy best [URL=http://jacket-dresses.net/]moncler outlet[/URL] for gift zAAYaUvH [URL=http://jacket-dresses.net/ ] http://jacket-dresses.net/ [/URL]
At 9:16 AM,
Anonymous said…
0jXqc cheap ghd
eOyc ugg store
gVwc michael kors handbags
6uHic GHD Australia
2uHhm burberry purses
1lQeq ugg france
5jQcq ghd nz
3rMfi discount louis vuitton
5mNoy michael kors outlet
4eUfb best hair straighteners
9mPda ugg boots cheap
0aTiy nike nfl jerseys
3bKfs michael kors outlet online
8vSww ghd france
8oOyp cheap ugg boots
At 7:28 AM,
Anonymous said…
kJiu ghd flat iron
uRmw ugg sale
rLel michael kors outlet
7bIgt GHD Hair Straightener
6uQvx burberry purses
3dNvb bottes ugg
6dQdv ghd hair straighteners
7vVai louis vuitton purses
9kUem michael kors sale
2bPfw ghd straightners
0eMal ugg boots sale
8pGrl nike nfl jerseys
4gQnz michael kors outlet
8dWmt styler ghd
5tCyu ugg boots
At 6:14 AM,
Anonymous said…
cZlj coach outlet online
gYpf ugg boots sale uk
wGey michael kors outlet
4fItj cheap uggs
3nZpi chi hair products
6nEvt michael kors purses
8yAvo nike nfl jerseys
7fTot coach outlet online
4fCln north face jackets
2oUnq ugg
7lJua cheap ghd straighteners
9yOot michael kors outlet
7fGwt nfl shop canada
2hPmm ghd baratas
6lOlc discount ugg boots
At 10:22 PM,
Anonymous said…
view AkAMpGRP [URL=]replica louis vuitton[/URL] for promotion code noPTIIZL [URL= ] [/URL]
At 4:37 PM,
Anonymous said…
get cheap HFSfFsKE [URL=http://www.christianlouboutin--outlet.tumblr.com/ - replica christian louboutin[/URL - at my estore OqaTMXen [URL=http://www.christianlouboutin--outlet.tumblr.com/ - http://www.christianlouboutin--outlet.tumblr.com/ [/URL -
At 9:49 PM,
Anonymous said…
get cheap vUYyCtOn [URL=http://www.chanel--replica.tumblr.com/ - cheap chanel[/URL - for gift coGqbPkM [URL=http://www.chanel--replica.tumblr.com/ - http://www.chanel--replica.tumblr.com/ [/URL -
At 9:56 AM,
Anonymous said…
I'm sure the best for you JYGdhkJh [URL=http://www.chanel--replica.tumblr.com/ - chanel replica handbags[/URL - for promotion code qwQygbry [URL=http://www.chanel--replica.tumblr.com/ - http://www.chanel--replica.tumblr.com/ [/URL -
Post a Comment
<< Home