NOW I'M BITTER!
Ok so the reason my blog looks like a fruity "Harvest in Jamul" festival is because it is impossible to add liks to you blog without changing your template. Maby it is maby it isn't... maby if badalaide had answered any of my emails and let me know how to do it I would still have my old template. Well now I'm stuck. All because of you! I guess that was pretty general, but I want anyone who is reading this to feel responsible for my shortcomings and hard times. "MMS" (ask Krista). Well I want all of you who are linked to my blog to know that I did it for you! And I am bitter.



3 Comments:
At 9:33 PM,
Brittany Keener said…
Don't blame me for somethin' you did! Get over it! It' not my fault the world falls apart when I leave!
At 11:39 PM,
thesmallblondeone said…
Hey! How come you don't have a link for me on there!!! I have xanga and a blog! If the bitter little man gets on, I think I should get on too!
At 7:37 AM,
Daniel Tyack said…
ok ok I was just linking blogs I'll get to it!
Post a Comment
<< Home