FORMING THOUGHTS

A place for Pizza

Saturday, October 09, 2004

ooch

I have decided that I am a fat old man who is uncapable of having fun late at night without being severely jacked up in the AM! Last night I went to our JCC college group, after the youth group was going to play late night broomball. Naturally I went with them. I played until about 1:00am and went home. The next morning (today) I felt like I had been riding a horse, then thrown off (in the most painful way possible). This morning JR and I drove up to Ventura to visit his bro. And now I feel like I have the flu. What the hack is wrong with me. I am sitting here on a coutch with a blanket wrapped around my legs like a Grandpa. In fact JR has been calling me "PaPa". (Like the little kid from "Le Mis") So I can stitch my own arm back together but I cant survive on 4 hours of sleep. Unacceptiable!


Not Happy! Posted by Hello

4 Comments:

  • At 2:20 PM, Blogger Brittany Keener said…

    Completely unacceptable! And why do you have a SCHS blanket? You are causing me to worry dear Daniel. :/

     
  • At 3:37 PM, Blogger Daniel Tyack said…

    The blanket is Chads, and please refer to me as "PaPa"!

     
  • At 4:16 PM, Blogger Mo said…

    oh bummer dude! i guess it's true everyone has a weakness...so lack of sleep is yours? feel better soon! perhaps, have JR concoct you up some scrumptious chicken and stars soup, or alphabet soup and you can spell out words like "jessica" and smile as they drift freely among the flavored broth. :)

     
  • At 12:45 PM, Blogger Brittany Keener said…

    Excuse me ... Papa!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home