Lush Times?
Has anyone ever recieved an issue of this publication in the mail or am I just special? Here's the deal I meander over to my mailbox and see a small newspaper like publication chilling behind all the junk mail. I'm excited because I think it is "Wood & Steel" (Taylor guitars publication) or some sweet car or gun show advertisement. Well to my suprise it was "Lush Times", a quirky Canadian publication strictly dedicated to fancy soaps. So naturally I checked the address again, and yes, it was addressed to ME! Now I feel like somone has been spying on me because like two days before that I had bought some fancy homemade soap from this little dinky craft show that was in Rancho San Diego.
So the point is I think I will have to order some soap from these fine people. The weird thing is I have no Idea why they would send it to me. Maby they bought my address from Summit Racing or Guns & Ammo

OHH Behive!

Soap anyone?
So the point is I think I will have to order some soap from these fine people. The weird thing is I have no Idea why they would send it to me. Maby they bought my address from Summit Racing or Guns & Ammo

OHH Behive!

Soap anyone?



8 Comments:
At 7:51 PM,
Daniel Tyack said…
I wanted to support the "Local Crafters" (at least thats what they called themselvs) I actually really liked the soap. By the way, "I dont know what your talking about"
At 8:05 PM,
Brittany Keener said…
Ha! No way Daniel! Fess just blew your cover! I knew it .. duh.
I don't know what your talking about .. uh huh.
At 8:06 PM,
Daniel Tyack said…
"I dont know what your talking about"
At 9:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
oh, don't even start that nonsense
At 8:26 PM,
Anonymous said…
i dont know what you're talking about either.
At 3:22 PM,
Unknown said…
I don't know what you are talking about either.
At 8:22 PM,
Anonymous said…
A certain High Priest and Godfather were desperately missed this summer by the clan... if they had held a tight reign on ceremonial musts, perhaps some of what happened would not have happened... you KNOW what I'm talking about.
At 12:58 PM,
Daniel Tyack said…
Ahhh, I dont know what your talking about! But I think angry eyes just came out and they are set on JIG!
Post a Comment
<< Home